Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we share our top tens. This week we are looking at literary crushes!
In no particular order or preference:
So I don’t know what happened to this post but most of it got deleted. 😦 So I’m going to re-write it.
1. Daemon Black, The Lux Series – holy, hot alien babies everywhere. Daemon is the hot, like drop-dead gorgeous. He’s also incredibly snarky but he displays the occasional sweet moments. And who doesn’t love a man who taunts a woman with a cookie?
2. Adrian Ivashkov, Vampire Academy/Bloodlines Series- you are my literary soul mate, fyi. Adrian is my favorite party boy, and with his wit, ego, and vulnerable side. *LE SIGH* I love him.
3. Dimitri Belikov, Vampire Academy- I love Dimitri. He’s dark, handsome, and downright bad-ass. He’s also very, very Russian.
4. Tristan Daniels, Grab Your Pole Series – Tristan had me swooning from the beginning. He’s another bad boy gone good and I just love him.
5. Magnus Bane, The Mortal Instruments series – He is my favorite TMI character because well, he’s awesome. He’s also hot, wise, and basically immortal. Not to mention he says the sweetest and most profound things to Alec. ❤
6. Jean-Claude, Anita Blake series – He’s French, he’s powerful, he’s hot, he’s a vampire, he’s just awesome. He also wears really flamboyant outfits and has long, curly dark hair. Je t’aime.
7. Ron Weasley, Harry Potter series – AHH GINGERS. I love gingers. In case I’ve never mentioned this before. And Ron is just goofy and a loyal friend and just fun.
8. Jack Coputo, Everneath trilogy – Jack is such a great guy, he’s totally selfless and loyal. He says all the right things and he’s super cute. He’s also just about the only human boy I’d ever pick over the supernatural boy.
9. Roar, Under the Never Sky – ROOOOOARRRR. I love Roar, he’s amazing. He’s so sweet and funny and he can sing. He seriously makes me laugh almost as much as Adrian.
10. Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games trilogy – Peeta, oh sweet, sweet Peeta. He was so loyal and always stood by Katniss, even when he wanted to kill her. I loved him. He’s such a nice character which is a refreshing change in YA.
So, now that I’ve rewritten this, hopefully it will stay. Any similar crushes? Who do you crush on?